Terms and conditions
For all legal transactions concluded via the Fischer Möbel Onlineshop between the
Fischer Möbel GmbH, Dieselstraße 6, 73278 Schlierbach,
Managing director: Will Seyfang, HRB 531104 Amtsgericht Ulm,
VAT tax ID DE 145557051, tax no. 63002/90004 Finanzamt Göppingen
- hereinafter referred to as „Fischer Möbel“ -
and the customers referred to in paragraph 2 of teh following terms and conditions
- hereinafter referred to as „customer“ -
the following terms and conditions apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of the order. Other terms and conditions from the customer are not recognized unless otherwise explicitly agreed upon in writing.
Customers within the meaning of these terms and conditions are both consumers and entrepreneurs. Consumers within the meaning of these terms and conditions are natural persons who enter into contracts for a purpose that can neither be attributed to their commercial nor their professional activity. Entrepreneur within the meaning of these terms and conditions are natural or legal persons or partnerships with legal personality who act in their commercial or professional capacity at the conclusion of the contract with Fischer Möbel.
3. Conclusion of contract
ith your order you make a binding offer to us to enter into a contract with you. We accept this offer by sending an order confirmation via email to you or by the delivery of the ordered goods. First, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of your order by email to the given email address (receipt confirmation). However, a sale contract will only be concluded with our order confirmation sent to you by email or the shipping of the ordered goods.
The ordering process via our Onlineshop consists of a total of 5 steps.
(1) When you have found the desired goods more detailed information about the goods displayed will be shown when clicking on the product name or product image. The goods are placed in your shopping cart by clicking the button “Add to cart / remember”. The contents of the shopping cart can be viewed, changed or deleted by clicking on the button “Shopping cart”. The desired amount of goods can be specified with the field “amount”. If you want to purchase the items in your shopping cart, please click on the button “Checkout”. Alternatively, click on the button “dealer inquiry” in order to search for a dealer in your area. Here, you can send an inquiry to your dealer and enter your contact details to get in touch with one of our dealers directly. To send the inquiry to the selected dealer, please click on the button “Inquire”.
(2) If you have decided to buy the products in your shopping cart and have clicked on the button “Checkout”, you can either register and create an account by clicking on the button “Register”, log in with an already existing account by entering your “Username” and “Password” in the corresponding fields or proceed without registration as a guest by clicking on the button “Shipping and billing address”. Then please enter your customer information, including billing address and, if necessary, an alternative delivery address and confirm your entry with click on the “Next” button.
(3) In the third step “Delivery”, you can select the desired shipping method and confirm your selection by clicking on the “Next” button.
(4) In the fourth step “Payment”, please choose one of the offered payment methods and confirm with a click on the “Next” button.
(5) In the final step “Summary”, all entered information (e.g. name, address, items, payment method) are shown and can be checked again and if necessary, be corrected (please use the “Back” button or click on one of the steps listed above the summary. You also have the option to view the terms and conditions before clicking the button “Buy now” and sending the order to us. The request can only be submitted and transmitted if the customer accepted the terms and conditions with a click in the box next to the button “I have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions.” and therefore included them in his request. You will then receive a separate order confirmation. The contract with Fischer Möbel is not concluded until we send the order confirmation to the customer.
4. Storage fo the contract text
We save the text of the contract of your order. You can also print out this text prior to sending the order to us with the button “Print” during the last step of the ordering process. We also send you a receipt confirmation and an order confirmation with the details of the order and our terms and conditions to the given email address.
6. Prices, shipping costs, return costs upon revocation
All prices quoted are final prices, they include VAT. In accordance with our shipping cost overview there are additional freight costs for shipping are incurred. If the delivery is not possible for reasons for which you as the customer are responsible (e.g. absence despite prior appointment, inability to deliver - e.g. due to no available space for unloading of the goods - ) the customer bears the additional costs for the unsuccessful attempt of delivery.
7. Terms of delivery
The delivery times specified in the offer apply as delivery times for your order. They begin with the receipt of the payment. When paying by direct debit the delivery time begins with the acceptance of the contract on behalf of the company. We deliver to Germany and all EU countries with the exception of the United Kingdom. The goods are delivered by curbside delivery resp. at the door for parcel shipments.
The goods are delivered disassembled in most cases and packed in cardboard boxes unassembled. The freight forwarder is not obliged to assemble the goods and has no obligation to deliver the goods to your patio or into the house. Disposal of the packaging is done through municipal recycling centers/ collections.
We are affiliated to the packaging waste disposal company Interseroh.
8. Terms of payment
Payment will be made either in advance by bank transfer, via PayPal, credit card or C.O.D. service. We reserve the right to exclude individual payment methods.
(1) Selecting the advance payment method, we provide you with the bank account details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is to be paid within 10 days on our account.
(2) When you select PayPal as payment method for the invoice amount is paid through the payment provider PayPal. For this, the customer is redirected to the web page of PayPal, www.paypal.de. The customer must be registered with PayPal or register first in order to subsequently legitimize at PayPal with his access data and then confirm the payment order to Fischer Möbel. The “PayPal terms and conditions” from PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. apply in their current version, accessible at www.paypal.com . Shipping takes place after the payment confirmation from PayPal.
(3) If you choose payment by credit card the invoice amount will be charged to the credit card after the order is submitted by the customer. The customer has to provide sufficient coverage of the specified account. He has to bear the costs incurred as a result of a chargeback of the payment transaction due to lack of sufficient funds or due to false bank account information provided by the customer.
(4) If choosing to pay by cash on delivery an additional fee of 5,90 EUR must be paid for deliveries within Germany and 14,00 EUR for deliveries to Austria. A C.O.D. shipping service to other countries is not possible. Cash on delivery is issued for cash payment only.
Data collection: For the initiation, conclusion, processing and reverse transaction of a purchase contract we collect, store and process data in accordance with the legal provisions. When you visit our website, the currently used IP-address, date and time, browser type and operating system of your pc and the pages visited will be logged.
With this, however, conclusions on personal data are not possible for us nor intended. Your personal information is protected during transmission to our onlineshop and further to us with a secure encryption technology, the SSL (secure socket layer) technology.
By creating an account (customer registration) you agree that your personal data such as your name, email address, bank details and your user data (username, password) are stored. This gives you the opportunity to order from us with you email address or your customer number and your personal password.
By registering for the newsletter, you give permission that your first name, last name and your email address are used for advertising purposes. The newsletter is sent by us. The consent to receive the newsletter by email is revocable at any time without extra costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates.
10. Final provisions
(1) If one ore more clauses of these terms and conditions are invalid, the contract will remain valid apart from that. Where clauses are invalid, the content of the contract complies with the legal regulations.
(2) If the customer is an entrepreneur, a legal entity under public law or a public special fund, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and Fischer Möbel is the headquarters of Fischer Möbel.
(3) The contract shall remain binding in the remaining parts even if individual clauses are legally invalid. The invalid clauses, if available, are replaced by legal regulations. As far as this would constitute a unreasonable hardship for a contracting party the contract is invalid as a whole.
Effective: August 2015